California’s biggest health insurance companies, Blue Shield of California, Kaiser Permanente and Anthem Blue Cross, are among the few nationwide to have seen profits last year from Obamacare, the Los Angeles Times reports. Blue Shield of California led the country with $107 million in profits from individual policies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kaiser Tops State’s Health Insurance Market
- Anthem Asking Big Boost in Some Premiums
- Online Medical Records on Way to California
- Anthem Second Insurer to Delay Obamacare Cancellations
- Anthem Sued over Policy Cancellations
- Blue Cross, Blue Shield Agree to Fines
- Anthem Signs Up Most Californians Under Health Law
- Kaiser Reaches Rescission Settlement