Financial and tax software developer Intuit Inc. shut down Santa Monica document sharing company Docstoc Inc. last week, the Los Angeles Times reports. The closure came two years after Intuit acquired the company for about $50 million. Founder Jason Nazar said he tried buying Docstoc back, but to no avail.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit Announces Abrupt End to Docstoc
- Jason Nazar Raises $5.2 Million for Stealth Startup
- Document Site Deal Good on Paper to Buyer
- Intuit to Acquire Docstoc, Document Firm Serving Small Business
- Docstoc Founder Launches Salary Comparison Startup
- Online Platform Gets Marketing Firms Talking
- LA 500: Jason Lawrence Nazar
- Shooting For Blockbuster Appeal