California Attorney General Kamala Harris late Thursday gave conditional approval to a deal to transfer control of the Daughters of Charity Health System’s six struggling hospitals, including two in Los Angeles, to New York private investment firm BlueMountain Capital Management. See the Los Angeles Business Journal's coverage here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Deal Approved for Daughters of Charity hospitals
- Deal Finalized for Daughters of Charity
- BlueMountain Tapped to Back Daughters of Charity
- It’s Official: Attorney General Approves Sale of Daughters of Charity Health System to Prime Healthcare Services
- Decision on Fate of Daughters of Charity Sale Delayed
- Hospital Owner In Recovery Mode Is Drawing Suitors
- Wrong Prescription
- Prime Pulls Plug on Hospital Acquisition