The Dow Jones industrial average fell 252 points in Thursday trading to close at 17,478.
The S&P 500 fell 30 points to 2,050.
The Nasdaq fell 86 points to 5,038.
The LABJ Stock Index fell two points to 236.
Gainers and Losers
Downtown L.A. land and water resource development firm Cadiz Inc. was Thursday’s biggest local gainer, among stocks trading above $1. Shares rose 6 percent on the day, closing at $4.25.
Thursday’s biggest loser among local stocks trading above $1 was Monrovia biotechnology company Xencor Inc. Shares fell 11 percent, closing at $14.61.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Rise
- Stocks Rise; General Finance Corp. is Up, Cadiz Falls Again
- Markets Mixed; BreitBurn Energy Partners Soars, Cadiz Tanks
- Stocks Rise; Xencor is Up, Unico American Tanks
- Stocks Fall; BreitBurn Rebounds, Cadiz Dries Up
- Stocks Rise; Xencor Soars, Pacific Commerce Bank Sinks
- Stocks Up; Cadiz Is Up, U.S. Auto Parts Falls
- Stocks Mixed; NetSol Soars, Kite Pharma Sinks