Hudson Pacific Properties sure is bullish on the Arts District. The west Los Angles real estate investment trust, which bought the former Coca-Cola manufacturing plant in the downtown district three months ago, now is snatching up nearly a complete square block’s worth of properties nearby. Hudson Pacific’s CEO recently said the Arts District “is approaching almost Beverly Hills type rental rates.” See the Los Angeles Business Journal’s coverage here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hudson Pacific Buys Arts District Portfolio
- Investor Dwells on Downtown in $40 Million Deal
- Hudson Pacific Buys Arts District’s Coke Plant
- Profitable Deal Bubbles Up for Coca-Cola Building
- Office Developer Looks to Get Creative Downtown
- REAL ESTATE QUARTERLY: Law, Engineering Firms Help Hold Down Vacancies With Big Deals
- Investors Bottle Up Former Coca-Cola Building
- Traction Avenue Buildings in Arts District Fetch $20 Million