More than 200 letters of complaint have already been sent to state regulators over their plans to reduce water usage statewide in order to enforce Gov. Jerry Brown's mandated 25 percent water reductions, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Regulators Revise Proposed Water Cuts
- Fighting the Drought
- Gov. Brown Praises Bipartisan Support of Water Bond
- House Approves California Drought Bill That is Unlikely to Pass Senate
- Gas Cut Dropped from Climate Change Bill
- New Attitude
- Brown Orders State’s First Mandatory Water Cuts
- Lawmakers to Offer $1 Billion Drought Relief Bill