Revenge may be sweet for the wife of ex-Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling as a Los Angeles judge has issued a tentative decision ordering Sterling’s companion, V. Stiviano, to return more than $2.6 million in gifts and cash she received from the former NBA team owner to his wife, Shelly Sterling, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Was Shelly Just Shaming V.?
- Sterling Sues V. Stiviano and TMZ
- NBA Alleges Sterling Tried to Cover Up Scandal
- Sterling Investigation Details Keep Coming
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 19, Donald & Rochelle Sterling
- 13. Donald & Rochelle Sterling
- Shelly Sterling May Have Advantage in Clippers Lawsuit
- 12. Donald & Rochelle Sterling