Student health centers will remain open as doctors walk picket lines over stalled contract negotiations, according to university officials, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Teachers, Threatening to Strike, Rally in Downtown Los Angeles
- UC Irvine Reverses Flag Ban
- Skid Row Homeless Apartment Complex Opens, Complete With Running Track
- UC Tuition Hikes Pass Despite Protests
- City Labor Agreement Negotiated
- Brunei Laws Spark Local Hotel Boycotts
- Electric Buses Coming to Long Beach
- Gender Neutral Single-Stall Restrooms Now Required in WeHo