No more laughing at Rob Lowe’s alter egos on the popular DirecTV commercials. The El Segundo company ended the successful campaign as complaints that its claims were misleading were detailed in a report, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- DirecTV Extends NFL Sunday Ticket Package
- Satellite TV Companies Angling for Political Cash
- Speaking Out Against AT&T, DirecTV Merger
- DirecTV Gets Support from Cox
- Chernin, Guggenheim Among Bidders for Hulu
- New CFO at Dreamworks Animation
- Indie Film Backers Want Their Money Back
- Networks Launch Emmy Ad Spending Blitz