Gov. Jerry Brown signed a Donald Sterling-inspired bill on Monday, prohibiting sports team owners from writing off league penalties as an operating expense on their taxes, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gov. Brown Signs Bill Protecting Online Reviews
- Taking Aim at Gender Gap
- Bill to Prevent Unwarranted Data Collection Passes Senate
- California Ban on Ticket-Buying 'Bots' Is Signed Into Law
- Taking Aim at Oil
- Gov. Brown Repeals Parts of Prop. 187
- Package of Bills to Boost Electric Cars
- Lawmakers to Offer $1 Billion Drought Relief Bill