The number of Californians registered to vote but not affiliated with a political party has risen since 2010, from about 3.4 million (20 percent of the electorate) to about 4.1 million (23 percent of the electorate), according to state data released Tuesday, Reuters says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FEC OKs Bitcoin Donations to Political Committees
- Recreational Cannabis Legalization Has Investors Riding High
- Fed's Underlying Message a Bad Signal
- California's 'Hydrogen Highway' Turns Mirage
- Undeclared Voters Will Have Free Rein in 2002 Primary
- Justices Mixed on Aereo's Copyright Fight
- Boehner Tries to Herd His Party to Avert Shutdown
- Vista Equity to Buy Tibco for $4.3 Billion