Los Angeles lawmakers could vote as soon as Wednesday to boost the minimum wage for workers at big hotels to $15.37, more than the citywide wage hike proposed by Mayor Eric Garcetti, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Valley Business Group Delays Minimum Wage Vote
- Panel Takes Step Toward Wage Boost for L.A. Hotel Workers
- Santa Monica, West Hollywood to Consider Wage Hikes
- Biden Backs Garcetti’s Minimum Wage Hike
- Council Passes Hotel Wage Hike
- Garcetti Plans to Raise Minimum Wage to $13.50
- Santa Monica Raises Minimum Wage
- Santa Monica Wage Hike Could Exempt Unions