Shuttlerock, a New Zealand visual marketing software company, has opened its U.S. headquarters in Miracle Mile after raising a $2.4 million in a Series A round.
Jade Swords, formerly with IT employment firm Insight Global in downtown Los Angeles, will be chief executive of the company’s North American arm. Shuttlerock also named James Zarley, current chairman of Westlake Village ad tech company Conversant, its chairman of its U.S. board of directors.
Headquartered in Christchurch, the digital marketing company teaches its clients how to create social hubs on their sites to engage customers and promote user-generated content.
“Content from social media properties such as Facebook and Instagram is integrated with an organization’s website so that only fresh, relevant content is being shared with its customers,” said Jonathan Hendriksen, Shuttlerock’s founder and chief executive, in a statement. “Shuttlerock helps our clients effectively leverage their content in a stronger, more compelling way.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Moviepilot Looks to Fill Venice Headquarters
- Epoxy Raises $6.5 Million Series A
- All Day ‘Pics’ Up $2 Million
- Zefr Acquires Ad Tech Firm Engodo
- Rocket Lab Closes Series B Round
- TeleSign Secures $9 Million in Additional Series B Funds
- Timeline Labs Acquired for $22 Million
- All Def Digital Secures $5 Million Series A