Gov. Jerry Brown is scheduled to sign a bill that would triple annual funding for California's film and TV tax credit program on Thursday at the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Web-Based TV Production on the Rise in Los Angeles
- Fair Pay Act May Hit Studios
- State Film Tax Credit Extension Applauded
- Mayors Back Bill to Expand California's Film Tax Credit
- Las Vegas, Hollywood Team Up
- Shows Moving From Online to Broadcast
- Film Shoots Increase in Santa Clarita
- TV Production on Upswing