Murdock Plaza, a prominent Westwood office building on Wilshire Boulevard, has been purchased by New York real estate company Tishman Speyer for a reported $125 million, the Los Angeles Times says. Check out the previous coverage in the Business Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- EHarmony’s Westwood Move is Official
- Developer to Shed Property as He Scales Tower
- Murdock Plaza Sold for $130 Million
- Westfield Picks Century Plaza Towers for U.S. Headquarters
- Tishman Sells Oft-Traded Tower Burbank
- Westwood Match for Dating Site
- PUC OKs Ride-Sharing Services
- Judge Blocks Obama’s Overtime Pay Rule