Analysts say that the addition of a mobile payments service could help boost sales of Apple’s just-launched iPhone 6, according to Reuters. At least six brokerages raised their price target on Apple's stock by as much as $16 to a high of $116 on Wednesday, following the product launch of iPhone 6 and the Apple watch, which is the first new product introduced by Chief Executive Tim Cook.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tim Cook Leads Quiet Cultural Revolution at Apple
- Apple Loses Bid for Samsung Smartphone Ban
- AOL Chief Reverses 401(k) Changes
- Apple CEO Apologizes for Maps App
- Apple Pay Arrives Today
- Gov. Brown Signs Ridesharing Insurance Bill
- Microsoft, Apple Diverge on Bankrolling Intellectual Ventures
- Apple Awarded $290 Million in Samsung Retrial