The indie film company A24 struck a deal with the Studio City medical-marijuana dispensary Buds & Roses to sell two branded cannabis strains under the names “Mr.Tusk” and “White Walrus,” as a promotion for Kevin Smith’s new film, “Tusk,” the New York Times Reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- News of the Week
- Legal Weed Lights Fire Under Regulatory Drive
- Silicon Beach Report June 9: Garcetti Announces Launch of Digital Makers Exhibit Pilot Program
- For Fox, Much Is Riding on Sequels to ‘Avatar’
- Lining Up for ‘Star Wars’ – 10 Days Early
- DreamWorks Animation Aiming Beyond Film With Events, New Media
- Pot Ventures Hopeful About Building Buzz
- L.A. City Council Passes Commercial Cannabis Regulations