Warner Bros. Chief Executive Kevin Tsujihara told employees on Thursday that jobs “at every level” will be cut “across the studio,” but did not say how many positions would be eliminated or when, according to the Los Angeles Times. After rejecting an $80 billion bid from Fox, the studio’s parent company, Time Warner, signaled to investors that it would make cuts across the board.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner May Attract New Offers
- Time Warner Prepares for Fox Fight
- Another Misfire for Studio
- Fox May Continue Time Warner Hunt
- Warner Bros. New CEO Brings Digital Know-How
- Big Cuts at 21st Century Fox
- Box Office: 'Maze Runner’ Wins, 'Black Mass' Opens Strong
- China Film Studio Partners with U.S. Company