Ridley Scott’s Los Angeles production company RSA Films and the Culver City theatrical advertising agency Wild Card have launched 3AM, a specialized consultancy aimed at marketing content to young, digitally savvy audiences, Variety reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney, Netflix Announce Canadian Deal
- Digital Publisher Woven Acquires News Site Uproxx
- Silicon Beach Report July 13: Virtual Reality Society Launched
- Univision Launches Digital Content House
- Berg Shutters Resolution, Blames Investor
- Venice Firm Helps Unleash Whole New ‘World’
- Sony Pictures Digital Chief is Out
- Digital Content Turning on TV