Anyone arriving in California who has had contact with an Ebola patient will be quarantined for 21 days, according to an order issued Wednesday by the state's public health director, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- None of the State’s Ebola Treatment Centers are in Southland
- Nurses to Ask State Regulators for More Ebola Protection
- Apple Opposes FBI Order
- State issues 110,000 Driver’s Licenses to Illegal Immigrants
- Veterans Agency Ordered to Stop Amphitheater Construction
- Target Resurrected
- L.A. on Target, Water-wise
- Skid Row Homeless Apartment Complex Opens, Complete With Running Track