Expressing concern about the impact of unmanned aircraft over stadiums and other large venues, the Los Angeles City Council on Tuesday asked the Los Angeles Police Commission to speed up its process of developing a drone use policy that would limit the crafts to certain areas, the Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Drones Grounded in Manhattan Beach
- New FAA Rules Offer Lift to Drone Businesses
- LAPD Will Get 7,000 Body Cameras
- Perry Wants Stadium Approval Process Speeded Up
- Los Angeles Unified Changes Disciplinary Policy
- Garcetti Declares Emergency Over Runaway Production
- L.A. Council Waives Fees for TV Pilots
- Headlines From Friday's Papers