Lowe’s is introducing first-of-their-kind robotic shopping assistants that will greet customers and help them find products at an Orchard Supply Hardware store in San Jose, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Orchard Files for Bankruptcy, Seeks Sale to Lowe's
- Drones Find Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers
- Will the New BlackBerry Win Back Corporate Customers?
- McDonald's Pulls Plug on Employee Advice Website
- Founders Cash Out, But Do Workers Gain?
- Health-Care Law Spurs a Shift in Workers’ Hours
- Mannequins Make a Comeback
- BofA Weighs Prohibiting Some Overdrafts