MacFarlane Partners, a San Francisco development firm, has filed plans to build the $300 million Park Fifth development, a high-rise apartment building facing Pershing Square in downtown Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Prime Downtown Development Site to Be Sold
- Who's Building L.A: Park Fifth
- CRE Awards 2020: Macfarlane Partners’ Iconic Park Fifth Now Graces the Downtown Los Angeles Skyline
- Pershing Square Overhaul Gets $2 Million Boost
- Calpers’ 99 Bonuses Spike Pension Costs
- MacFarlane Partners Buys Downtown Property
- Developers Plan High-Rise in Hollywood
- News of the Week