A U.S. District Judge on Wednesday banned Thousand Oaks’ Zaken Corp. from advertising job opportunities and fined the company $25 million for misleading 110,000 people to buy into a work-at-home scheme that almost never paid off, the Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Patients Fight Insurers Over Medical Necessity
- Ralph's Fined for Overcharging L.A. Customers
- J.B. Oxford Settles SEC Charges
- L.A. to Get $605 Million from Lead Paint Verdict
- Dole Counters Claims in Pesticide Lawsuit
- Refund Postponed, Again
- Amgen to Cut 675 Area Jobs
- Garcetti Receives Warm Welcome at Valley Chamber Luncheon