A judge earlier this month issued a ruling invalidating the construction permits at the Sunset and Gordon residential tower in Hollywood, but city officials say they are still trying to figure out what the ruling means for the roughly 40 tenants who have already moved in, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Residents Must Vacate CIM Building
- Hollywood Saga Continues
- Judge Orders Target to Stop Building Hollywood Shopping Center
- AIDS Nonprofit Sues L.A. Over Palladium Towers
- L.A.’s Broken Infrastructure
- Planning Commission Backs 30-Story Towers in Hollywood
- Los Angeles May Crack Down on Unlicensed Park Vendors
- More Trouble for Hollywood High-Rise