Aaron Kushner, who last week stepped down as publisher of the Orange County Register, blames some of his struggles on the Los Angeles Times suing his company, Freedom Communications, for allegedly failing to pay for the delivery of its papers. “I do know that the L.A. Times has been spreading rumors about us to try and hurt our business,” he told the New York Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Paper’s Publisher Says He Has News for Long Beach
- News of the Week
- Offshoot of O.C. Paper Folds Up Quickly in L.A.
- Publisher Struggles in Wild Chase for Growth
- Hermosa Beach Votes on Oil Drilling
- Farmer Molds Pumpkins to Look Like Frankenstein
- Freedom Investors Press for Receivership
- Paper Claims Right Focus for L.A.