Central Desktop, a Pasadena cloud-based management platform for businesses, has been acquired by collaboration software service provider PGi. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Central Desktop helps businesses share files and manage projects through its collaboration platform. The acquisition of the 10-year-old company, which also has an office in Irvine, will help PGi expand its operations to the West Coast. The Atlanta firm plans to invest and increase Central Desktop’s 50-person team by up to 25 percent in the coming years.
“Having another global company with Southern California presence is good for everyone,” said Isaac Garcia, Central Desktop’s chief executive.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Metacloud to be Acquired by Cisco
- Shotgun Software to be Acquired by Autodesk
- j2 Global Acquires Contactology
- Taboola Acquires Perfect Market
- CallFire Acquires FireText
- Cornerstone OnDemand Acquires Evolv Inc. for $43 Million
- Ease Entertainment Finds Bison Capital Investment
- Williams Data Management Acquires Files On Call