David Fincher's Gone Girl easily held down the No. 1 spot at the box office with $26.8 million in receipts in its second weekend, beating out a plethora of new releases, the Hollywood Reporter says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thrillers Top the Box Office
- ‘Fury’ Tops ‘Gone Girl’ at Box Office
- “Guardians of the Galaxy” Top Grossing Film of Season
- '22 Jump Street' Tops Weekend Box Office
- Box Office: Batman v. Superman Plummets in Second Weekend
- Boffo Year-end for Hollywood
- Box Office: ‘American Sniper’ Sets Super Bowl Record
- Box Office: ‘Big Hero’ Trumps ‘Interstellar’