The U.S. Supreme Court today declined to make a nationwide decision about whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry, despite overturning same-sex marriage bans in five states, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gay Marriage Ruling Leaves L.A. Card Maker Flat
- Domestic Partner Rights Unfazed by Gay Marriage
- Supreme Court Rules for Union Challengers
- Hobby Lobby Wins Contraception Case
- Supreme Court: Human Genes Aren't Patentable
- Supreme Court OKs Gay Marriages
- Court: Obama Recess Appointments Unconstitutional
- High Court Strikes Down Arizona Voting Rule