Cedars-Sinai Medical Center says that medical records of more than 33,000 patients were on a laptop stolen from an employee's home during a June burglary, much more than the 500 the hospital originally estimated, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Another Hospital Reports Infections from Scope
- Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Team Up on Rehab Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai's Pricing Stands Out
- Cedars-Sinai, MemorialCare Partner on Health Tech Fund
- To Your Health
- Apple Launches Patient Health Records App in Los Angeles
- Study: Disparity in Hospital Pricing
- Cedars Makes Valley Moves