Los Angeles and Long Beach port truck drivers ended an eight-day strike Friday after the two holdout truck companies agreed to meet with union officials about wage and labor issues, the Long Beach Press Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Truce Called in Port Strike
- Truckers End Strike at Three Companies, Still Picketing at Two
- Ending 2 Year Legal Battle, Judge Rules Port Truck Drivers are Employees
- Report: Some Port Strikers Reject Contract Terms
- Rage Guitarist Supports Truckers
- Now Unionized, Port Truckers OK First Contract
- Labor Relations Judge to Hear Claims Against Trucking Firm
- No Breakthrough in Port Labor Talks