Los Angeles County supervisors voted Tuesday to appoint Brence Culp as acting replacement for Chief Executive William T Fujioka, who retires at the end of the month, the Los Angeles Times report. Culp is currently Fujioka’s chief deputy.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Supervisors Vote to Reconfigure Governance Structure
- County Picks New CEO
- Minimum Wage Hiked By Board of Supervisors
- County to Crack Down on Minimum Wage Employers
- Council Votes to Curb ‘Mansionization’ Demolitions
- L.A. Takes Step Toward Touch-Screen Voting
- Raise the Wage?
- L.A. County Authorizes Study of Recreation Needs