The mobile game “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood,” created by San Francisco’s Glu Mobile, has generated $43.3 million in sales from its launch on June 27 through the end of September. While the game is free to play, players making in-app purchases to upgrade their characters — such as a house in Malibu for $10, Variety reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals ‘The Price of Fame’
- Glu Mobile Acquires Long Beach’s Cie Games
- Science Inc. Shares Mobile Plan After Acquiring PlayHaven
- L.A. Launch List: Dec. 12
- Silicon Beach Launch List: Feb. 5
- Whalerock Industries Launches Kim Kardashian App
- Game Company Makes Move for More Mobile
- Games Run Up Scores for Movies