Mayor Eric Garcetti said Monday that Los Angeles could gain thousands of jobs if it reaches its goal of cutting energy consumption by 15 percent across the city, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- City Leaders Want to Revamp Neighborhood Plans
- Garcetti Prepares for Another Run
- Property Owners May Get Tax Breaks for Retrofits
- LAX Labor Troubles Averted
- Budget Committee Approves Tax Reduction
- Biden Backs Garcetti’s Minimum Wage Hike
- Higher Minimum Wage for Hotel Workers?
- Downtown Businesses Score During Made in America