Fresh off a nine-figure exit, StyleHaul is already buckling down on e-commerce.
The fashion and beauty multichannel network has hired Noel Mika Bahamon as senior vice president of strategic partnerships, according to Variety. She will be charged with developing the MCN’s e-commerce strategy for creating consumer products for talent.
Bahamon previously worked as a producer for Walt Disney Imagineering theme parks group to develop new products.
StyleHaul’s potential e-commerce opportunities made it a choice target for an acquisition. The MCN was acquired by its investor RTL Group earlier this week for $107 million. With performance earn-outs in place, the deal values the network at $200 million.
StyleHaul has 4,600 content creators who generate more than 900 million video views a month.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- StyleHaul Acquired by RTL Group
- StyleHaul’s Stephanie Horbaczewski Talks Acquisition, E-Commerce and Garcetti
- Fullscreen Joins Forces with India’s Qyuki
- L.A. Tech’s Top Stories of 2014
- All Def Digital Secures $5 Million Series A
- Fullscreen Sells Majority Stake to AT&T/Chernin Group
- MiTu Captures $15 Million Series B Round
- Fullscreen Plans Premium Paid Programming