California legislators advanced a measure Thursday that would raise the state's minimum wage to $13 in 2017, the L.A. Times reports. A separate measure would also guarantee workers three paid sick days a year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Now, a State Minimum Wage Hike
- Brown Signs Paid Family Leave Law
- L.A. Business Groups Brace for Another Legislative Defeat
- Biden Backs Garcetti’s Minimum Wage Hike
- Garcetti Urges Neighboring Cities to Raise Wages
- Bill Requires Warrants for Drone Use
- Santa Monica Raises Minimum Wage
- Snuffing Out Underage Smoking