Former Microsoft Chief Executive Steve Ballmer sealed a $2 billion deal with Shelly Sterling to buy the Los Angeles Clippers Thursday after Donald Sterling was deemed mentally unfit, USA Today reports, noting that means he does not have to sign off on the sale before approval by the NBA.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Attorney Denies Sterling Is Mentally Incompetent
- Clippers Case Continues
- Skechers Interested in Clippers Stake
- Shelly Sterling May Have Advantage in Clippers Lawsuit
- Ballmer Eyes Clippers
- Sterling Says No Deal
- Ballmer Meets Sterling Amid Battle Over Clippers
- Bank of America Speaking to Clippers Suitors