The movie industry is on track to beat last year's box-office record after "X-Men: Days of Future Past" grossed $111 million over the Memorial Day Weekend, reports the L.A. Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mega Movies Flounder
- Box Office: 'Tomorrowland' Weekend Hit
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Still Dominates at No. 1
- ‘Avengers’ Reigns Again
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Dominates, Beating ‘Minions’
- Hollywood on Target for Good Returns
- Box Office: ‘Minions’ Dominate ‘Jurassic World’
- Lionsgate Fattens Up on ‘Hunger Games’ Finale