A Chinese government report accused the U.S. of Internet surveillance into the highest levels of its leadership and key national institutions, the Wall Street Journal reports. The move comes a week after the Obama administration moved to crack-down on Chinese cyber-hacking.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- As Movie Production Leaves, So Do Tinseltown's Hired Hands
- Obama to Raise Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- NFL Pivotal to AT&T's Deal for DirecTV
- Worries Increase Over Growth