Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer met Donald Sterling’s wife Shelly at her Malibu mansion to discuss buying the Clippers, according to CBS Sports, which cited reports from TMZ confirmed by ESPN.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America Speaking to Clippers Suitors
- Shelly Sterling May Have Advantage in Clippers Lawsuit
- Donald Sterling Files for Divorce
- Ballmer Buying Clippers After Sterling Deemed Mentally Unfit
- Clippers Deal Took Six Days of Sleepless Nights
- Judge Dismisses Donald Sterling’s Case Against Wife, NBA
- Attorney Denies Sterling Is Mentally Incompetent
- Clippers Case Continues