Keck Hospital of USC has sued Kaiser Permanente, the Los Angeles Times reports, alleging California's largest HMO reneged on its obligation to pay for a patient's open-heart surgery that cost $544,000.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurer Sues L.A. Brothers Behind 1-800-GET-THIN
- U.S. News Ranks L.A. Hospitals Among the Best in the Nation
- Report: Kaiser Patient Details Kept in Private Home
- Health Column
- Pasadena Prescribed for Kaiser Medical School
- Prime Healthcare Sued Over Balance Billing Practices
- Kaiser to Open Medical School
- Calpers Settles with Moody's