AT&T Inc.'s proposed $49 billion acquisition of DirecTV comes with a big caveat: Without football rights, there may be no deal, The Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- China and Russia Sign Natural Gas Deal
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- Debt Rises in Leveraged Buyouts Despite Warnings
- Worries Increase Over Growth
- A Crisis in Online Ads: One-Third of Traffic Is Bogus