The California High-Speed Rail Authority will be holding a series of public meetings in Southern California this week to talk about the alignment of the future Los Angeles-to-San Francisco train, the Los Angeles Daily News reports. These will be the first public meetings hosted by the Rail Authority in two years.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Attacks Spur New Look at Statewide Rail Project
- U.S. Approves California Bullet Train Construction
- Schiff Opposing High Speed Rail Tunnel Route Through Forest
- Garcetti, Blumenfield Tour West San Fernando Valley
- It's Time to Stop California's Plans for High-Speed Rail
- Bullet Train Plan Racing Forward
- High Speed, High Stakes
- High-Speed Rail Authority Makes Southern California Plans