California's income will be about $2.5 billion higher than Gov. Jerry Brown predicted in his latest budget, the Los Angeles Times Reports. It's surprise cash that Democratic lawmakers will almost certainly use to challenge the governor's call for continued austerity.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown, Legislators Reach Deal on Bullet Train Funds
- California Lawmakers OK Budget
- Recovery Coming to an End?
- Lawmakers to Offer $1 Billion Drought Relief Bill
- Gov. Brown Praises Bipartisan Support of Water Bond
- Governor ‘Disappointed’ in Calpers Strategy
- Brown Wants Cap-and-Trade Money for Bullet Train
- More Taxes?