The fewest Americans in seven years filed applications for unemployment benefits and consumer prices rose by the most in 10 months, adding to signs the economy is gaining momentum, Bloomberg reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jobless Claims Fall to Lowest Level Since November
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Decline
- Jobless Claims at Highest Level in Nine Months
- Jobless Claims Fall to Lowest Level in Five Years
- Jobless Claims Plummet to Eight Year Low
- Consumer Comfort Declines for a Fourth Straight Week
- Good News for Labor Market
- Consumer Confidence Surges