Leaders of California's largest cities are backing legislation that would expand and improve California's film and TV tax credit program, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gov. Brown Poised to Sign Film Tax Bill
- Caution Urged on Expansion of Production Tax Credits
- Out with the Old
- Milken: Big Film Job Gains in New York
- State Film Tax Credit Extension Applauded
- Hollywood's New Financiers Make Deals with Tax Credits
- SCAG: California Film Tax Credit a Good Investment
- Big Cuts at 21st Century Fox