Soccer, spicy love stories, a search for a next-generation Latino boy band and even NASCAR racing have become armaments in a stepped-up battle for Latino television viewers, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Raul Gonzalez Jumps to Telemundo
- Univision, Telemundo Pitch Audience to Advertisers
- Univision Radio Exec Fired Over Inflated Ratings
- Delayed IPO
- Moody’s Upgrades Univision, Paving Way for IPO
- No Buyers Yet for Univision
- Eddie 'Piolin' Sotelo Alleges Extortion, Sues Former Workers
- Dodgers Strike Deal with Leiweke Firm