Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen avoided being specific when asked during Wednesday's congressional testimony to put a date on when the Fed might start raising interest rates, Bloomberg News reports. Yellen is back on Capitol Hill today, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Yellen: Job Market Far From Normal
- Winter Chills Job Gains, Service Sector
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- WellPoint Raises Earnings Outlook
- Takeovers Put Fuel in Stocks' Empty Tank
- Overdraft Fees at Banks Hit a High, Despite Curbs
- BlackRock Earnings Climb
- Spilker Steps Down as Apollo Global President