More ad dollars than ever before, in most cases inadvertently, are backing video websites with pirated TV and movie content, thanks to the rise of automated ad-buying technologies, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- U.S. Gas Prices Rise, Along With Exports
- Yelp's Deal With Yahoo Has Small Businesses Crying Foul
- Stockbrokers Failed to Disclose Red Flags
- Actuaries Struggle With U.S. Health Law
- As Wage Debate Rages, Some Have Made the Shift
- Jindal Proposes Alternative to Affordable Care Act
- Yahoo Makes New Push Into Video Content