Propelled by new titles, "Candy Crush Saga" mobile game maker King Digital today reported record revenue in its first quarterly report as a listed company, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Prices IPO
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- Time Warner Profit Jumps on Strength of Movie Business
- WellPoint Raises Earnings Outlook
- Overdraft Fees at Banks Hit a High, Despite Curbs
- Takeovers Put Fuel in Stocks' Empty Tank
- BlackRock Earnings Climb
- Spilker Steps Down as Apollo Global President